Call of Cthulhu: The Card Game - Secrets of Arkham Expansion
Buy This Product
Fantasy Flight Games is proud to present the first Deluxe expansion for the Call of Cthulhu Living Card Game, Secrets of Arkham. With the release of this expansion, the Call of Cthulhu card game deepens with 100 cards new to the LCG metagame (2 copies of each of 50 cards), featuring 6 unique cards for each faction and 8 neutral cards.
These cards will open a host of new deckbuilding opportunities for players looking to expand the horizons of their game. New "tribal" synergy deck options open up through additional support for the Deep One, Mi-Go, and other subtypes, as well as for the Day and Night mechanic.
Additionally, this set introduces a wealth of utility neutral cards that will easily find their way into lots of different kinds of decks. Cards like Diseased Sewer Rats and Feint will become indispensable in the new metagame.
This set also features a new 10-card story deck that players can use in place of the story deck found in the Call of Cthulhu Core Set to take their game to a new level. These story cards will feature large, global effects, that players will fight hard to trigger... or prevent from happening.
- BGID: 61882
- Designer: Nate French, Eric M. Lang
- Time: 30 minutes
- Mechanics: Card Drafting, Hand Management
- Artist: Anna Christenson, Anders Finer, John Goodenough, Jonny Klein, Henning Ludvigsen, German Nobile
- Family: Call of Cthulhu: The Card Game (LCG), Cthulhu Mythos, Living Card Game
- Year: 2010
- Ages: 13 and up
- Publisher: Edge Entertainment, Fantasy Flight Games
- Category: Card Game, Expansion for Base-game, Horror, Novel-based